BoomCredit is a Fintech that arrived in Mexico in the summer of 2018, and that has settled with as much force as speed. With an experienced management in the sector, a program of loyalty and loyalty to the user and empowering consumers through inclusion and financial education, the group got more than 50000 registered customers during its first three months of life. BoomCredit announces that it tries to help solve the problems of the middle class. We are in what is, possibly the first company that also offers online courses to increase customer education, which is a very interesting added value, which will surely be very useful as well as improving the user experience.
- Easy to request With a few simple steps online and fulfilling certain requirements, you can access the loan at any time of the day.
- Fast answer. Almost immediately you will be notified of the status of your application and, if approved, you will have the money in less than 24 hours.
- Easy to pay. Thanks to the different payment options, you can easily return the amount from any part of the country, even extend the date if necessary.
- Awards for loyalty and compliance. As you apply for loans, if you are compliant with your payments, you will get advantages such as lower interest rates or access to larger amounts. You can also access educational guides and instructions to learn how to better manage your finances.
- It has an application for mobile phone that facilitates the process, in addition to having notifications with information regarding the credit.
- Have an age belonging to the interval between 18 and 65 years old
- Be employed or self-employed with a constant income
- Have your CURP at your fingertips
- Have your own active email account
- Have a personal cell phone
- Know your CLABE account number (which must be in the name of the applicant)
- You can get a loan from $ 1,500 to $ 3,000 in the first loan.
- If you are already a client, for successive credits you could get an amount of up to $ 12,000, if you are generating a good credit history.
- You choose the return period from 7 to 30 days.
- Master card
What happens if I can not pay on time ?:
- The first thing you should do is contact Boomcredit, which can grant you the benefit of an extension of 15 or 30 days, each with a different price. The extension will activate as soon as the system detects the payment of that extension.
- If you do not pay on time, and do not notify of this delay, you may be subject to special rates that will increase the value to return daily, so it is highly recommended that as soon as you realize that you will not be able to pay, do the extension of the agreed deadlines.